The academic sessions start on June 26 and end on June 29 noon. On June 30, we will have an excursion, which is a non-academic social event.
Please find below the link to the tentative conference schedule. Please check from time to time for updates.
To poster session presenters: Please note that, this year, Poster sessions are held at lunch time on both June 27th (Tues) and 28th (Wed). Poster presenters can choose the days they wish to present, either of the two days or both days. This is NOT yet reflected in the above preliminary program. In case you choose to present only on one of 27th and 28th, let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com; if we do not receive an e-mail, then we assume that the presentation will be on both days.
- Mon. 26, 10:50 am – 11:50 am Mark Watson (IAAE Lecture)
- Tues. 27, 10:50 am – 11:50 am Yacine Ait-Sahalia
- Tues. 27, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Graham Elliot
- Tues. 27, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Bruce E. Hansen
- Wed. 28, 10:50 am – 11:50 am Hidehiko Ichimura
- Wed. 28, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Peter Hansen
- Wed. 28, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Jeffrey Wooldridge
- Thurs. 29, 10:50 am – 11:50 am Azeem Shaikh